Our Current Promotions:
- Apply today and receive $1000 off your closing costs-good through December 31, 2010
See the details*
- Refer a new client to Yale Financial Group, Inc. and be entered to win huge prizes!
See the details
- Update your mortgage profile in our Clients Page and be automatically entered into a drawing to win one of three grand prizes.
See the details
Giveaway Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Or Payment Of Any Kind Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
- Eligibility: Yale Financial Group, Inc. Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the State of Michigan who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Yale Financial Group, Inc. and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and judge's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes for referring new customers to Yale Financial Inc., (the "Referral Sweepstakes") and of a sweepstakes for each potential customer of Yale Financial Group, Inc., that updates his/her mortgage profile (the "Update Sweepstakes").
- Sponsor and Administrator: Yale Financial Group, Inc., 30600 Northwestern Hwy., Suite 105, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334.
- Timing: The Promotion begins on August 1, 2010 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, to be eligible for the Update Sweepstakes visit http://www.yalefin.com and follow the links and instructions to fill out the online entry form completely, and submit the form and update the mortgage profile. Once you submit the mortgage update form, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Update Sweepstakes. To be eligible for the Referral Sweepstakes a customer referred by you to Yale Financial Group, Inc., must close on a loan with Yale Financial Group, Inc. on or before December 31. Once a loan is financed and closes, if such customer was referred to Yale Financial Group, Inc. the person, if any, who referred such customer and completed a referral form to be provided by Yale Financial Group, Inc. will automatically be entered into the Referral Sweepstakes. During the Promotion Period, each participant may receive one (1) entry for each of the Update Sweepstakes and Referral Sweepstakes. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. With respect to the Update Sweepstakes, Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified and all information contained therein must be true, accurate and complete and remain true and accurate throughout the Promotion Period. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Sweepstakes Drawings and Verification. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Promotion winner from each category, from all eligible entries on or around January 7, 2011. The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential winners (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize. Prizes will be fulfilled within weeks after winner confirmation. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), if a prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or, with respect to the Update Sweepstakes the information supplied by the potential winner is untrue or inaccurate, the potential winner forfeits the prize and will be disqualified. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain unawarded.
- Prizes: The Sweepstakes prizes are as follows: (A) for the Referral Sweepstakes, a $1,000 gift certificate to The Somerset Collection in Troy and (B) for the Update Sweepstake either a: (i) $1,000 gift certificate to The Somerset Collection in Troy, Michigan, (ii) $1,000 gift certificate to Best Buy, or any electronics/appliance store of the potential winner's choice, or (iii) $1,000 gift certificate to any store of the potential winner's choice that accepts Visa. The Winners will inform Yale Financial Group, Inc. of his/her preference so that arrangements can be made in a timely manner. For All Prizes: Terms and Conditions of all Gift Cards or Gift Certificates apply. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF EACH PRIZE: $1,000.
- Release: By receipt of any Sweepstakes prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and its officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winners consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Promotion Results: For Promotion results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Yale Financial Sweepstakes Rules", 30600 Northwestern Hwy., Suite 105, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334. Requests for winner list must be received by March 20, 2009.